CPPU Forchlorfenuron, KT-30) 98%TC plant growth regulator
|CAS No.||68157-60-8||Molecular Weight||247.7|
|Molecular||C12H10CLN3O||Appearance||White crystal powder|
|Purity||98.0% min.||Melting Point||170-172|
|Residue on Ignition||0.1max.||Loss on Drying||0.5% max.|
Absorbed by leaves, stem, cotyledon and germinated seeds.
– It promotes cell division, differentiation and development; induces budding of callus, and controls apical dominance; – breaks dormancy of lateral buds and promotes germination; delays ageing process and maintains chlorophyllin excised leaves;
– regulates the transport of nutrients;
– promotes fruit formation, etc.
– the bioavailability of forchlorfenuron is 10-100 times
– Increase the size of kiwifruit, table grapes and peaches;
– Promote fruit set in melons, pumpkins and cucumbers;
– Promote branches in apples
– Increase yield in potatoes, rice and wheat.
Keep in cool, dry and ventilated place, sealed container.
Personal protective Equipment: Dust mask, Eye shield and Gloves
Solubility: In water is 0.11g/l. In methanol is 119g/l, in ethanol is 149g/l, in acetone is 127 g/l, in chloroform 2.7g/l
|Watermelon||Increase fruit-setting rate||10-20 mg/kg||Young melon sprayed or soaked|
|Watermelon||Increase output||10-20 mg/kg||Young melon sprayed or soaked|
|Loquat||increase fruit size||10-20 mg/kg||Young fruit soaked 1-2 times|
|Loquat||Increase output||10-20 mg/kg||Young fruit soaked 1-2 times|
|Kiwi||Promote fruit growth||5-20 mg/kg||Young fruit soaked|
|Grape||increase fruit size||10-20 mg/kg||Young fruit soaked|
|Grape||increase output||10-20 mg/kg||Young fruit soaked|
|Cucumber||Increase fruit-setting rate||5-20 mg/kg||Young melon sprayed or soaked|
|Cucumber||Increase output||5-20 mg/kg||Young melon sprayed or soaked|
|Muskmelon||Increase output||5-20 mg/kg||Young melon sprayed or soaked|